Training for VSE/SME managers and SME executives to acquire a managerial posture that is a source of constructive, unifying collaboration around the company project.
- Know yourself better to manage better, identify your strengths and areas for improvement in order to get to know others better.
- Communicate better and master the keys to hierarchical communication.
- Manage time effectively, prioritize and organize work.
- Self-awareness and assertiveness with the color method.
- Simple tools and techniques to help with personal organization, task management and priorities. Planning techniques.
- Develop your listening skills and master the techniques required for high-quality communication, a source of effective collaboration.
- Interviewing and argumentation techniques.
Jeanne Habashi - Consultant and trainer in organizational and human resources management. Jeanne first worked as a doctoral assistant in cognitive psychology at the University of Geneva. After a post-graduate diploma in business management, she joined the marketing department of Hewlett-Packard. She went on to set up a company in Egypt, creating the first luxury cosmetics brand in the Middle East. In 2011, she returns to France, takes over the management of CORHUS and puts her experience as a "business psychologist" to work for her customers.
Public: Managers on the job
Venue: Olatu Leku - 100, avenue de l'Adour - 64600 Anglet
Dates and times : Friday, March 11 and Monday, March 14, 2022 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Duration: 14 hours
Price: €480 excl. tax / trainee