SOME OF THE LEGAL CHALLENGES OF DIGITALIZATION :
- Digital transformation of human resources: managing remote work, the right to disconnect, BYOD, etc....
- New digital invoicing obligations: ready to receive and issue?
- RGPD compliance: focus on HR issues
- Integrating RGPD compliance: the challenges of mastering and leveraging your data
- From cloud to cybersecurity: the challenges of dematerialization
- Online commercial presence: e-commerce issues, online editorial responsibility, brand protection, etc.
- Overview of new trends in NFT and Metavers: upheaval and opportunity?
HR WORKSHOP BY VIDEOCONFERENCE
Perrine Pelletier holds degrees from a number of European universities as an extension of her Franco-German law studies: Masters in European Law (LLM, Berlin) and Comparative Law at Paris II ASSAS (DEA). The firm's founding lawyer also studied European political science at the College of Europe in Bruges (LLM).
After an international career with the American law firm Shearman & Sterling, the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris, and as a consultant to the European Commission and the OSCE, she then cut her teeth at Ulys, a niche firm in new technologies, before launching her own structure at the end of 2011.
Perrine Pelletier is a committed member of the Association française de droit de l'informatique et engagée dans de la télécommunication (AFDIT), theAssociation pour le développement de l'informatique juridique (ADIJ ) and theAssociation des Data Protection Officers (ADPO).