The aim of this HR breakfast is to open up the field of possibilities between work and disability! We sometimes have preconceived ideas about disability, which is often perceived as a constraint. But what if we put aside what we believe and focus on what it really is? On the contrary, let's see it as a real asset, a lever for well-being at work and economic performance.
Objective: To provide answers to your questions about disability in the workplace:
- Who can be recognized as a disabled worker?
- How to approach disability as a performance lever: going beyond legal obligations
- How to communicate about disability within your company: the keys
- How to broach the subject of disability: with an employee or during an interview?
- What are the specifics of recruiting people with disabilities?
- Legislative update: the law of February 11, 2005 and the obligation to employ disabled workers
- Gain a better understanding of disability and learn to consider people as having specific needs: what disabilities are there? Who can be recognized as a disabled worker?
- Taking disability into account to release the company's potential: considering disability to increase talent within the company, to prevent professional inaptitude, to improve the well-being and productivity of people with disabilities; knowing the solutions to compensate for the consequences of a disability; knowing the players involved in maintaining employment.
- Communicating about disability: adjusting communication within your company and when recruiting an employee
Speaker : Lucie Caubel - Holder of a Master's degree in HR and Communication from CELSA, Lucie Caubel specialized in communications and helped organize the World Human Resources Congress run by ANDRH in 2000. She then held the position of Communications and Marketing Manager at Emailjob.com, before being hired by ANDRH to implement a development plan aimed at restoring its credibilitý and effectivenesś. In 2010, she focused her projects on designing innovative solutions to better integrate disabled people into ordinary life. With Handicap.fr, she founded Hello handicap, now the largest national online recruitment fair dedicated́ to disabled workers. A member of the Celsa Alumni Board of Directors since 2019, her main conviction is: "Managing fragilitý is generating performance", which she expressed during her speech at Tedx Celsa 2017.
Place: EUROSIMA - 123 boulevard de la Dune 40150 Soorts-Hossegor
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021
Schedule: 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Free registration: firstname.lastname@example.org