Since 2018, Europe's leading parcel delivery network, DPD, has been offering an exclusive deal to EUROSIMA and Outdoor Sports Valley member companies.
The cumulative volume of shipments made by the companies in the Action Outdoor Sports sector has enabled the establishment of a partnership with DPD France and the negotiation of advantageous rates for the members of both associations.
"From the beginning of our partnership, DPD has been able to support us in our growth. The quality of their services in terms of costs, deadlines, customer service and commercial relations has always been in line with our business," says Frédéric Laboubée, Logistics and Operations Manager for Surf Hardware International Europe.
A complete range of services and products for the shipping of your parcels
DPD France offers its customers a complete range of products and services for their shipments of parcels under 30 kg in France, Europe and internationally.
For BtoB customers, there are two types of offers:
- DPD Chequebook: DPD Chequebook is a turnkey shipping solution in the form of a pouch containing bundles of prepaid labels, to be used without any time limit or volume commitment with reliable and regular delivery times: 24 to 48 hours for France, 2 to 6 working days for Europe and a follow-up on dpd.fr
- DPD CLASSIC: DPD CLASSIC is the solution for daily shipments within France to business customers. With the offers DPD CLASSIC Europe and DPD CLASSIC Intercontinental customers can also send their parcels to over 220 destinations worldwide.
Fast and flexible BtoC delivery solutions are also available: at home by appointment on a time slot with the Predict solution, in a local point of sale with DPD Relay, not forgetting the DPD Return solution.
- The Predict delivery solution proposed by DPD France is a dedicated offer for private individuals, for whom DPD provides an interactive solution offering them the possibility of knowing the delivery time slot and the possibility of modifying their choice of delivery in case of absence.
- DPD Relais is a convenient and flexible delivery solution for private recipients, allowing them to pick up their parcels at more than 7,200 Pickup locations in France.
- DPD Retour allows individual recipients to return their parcels to one of the 7,200 Pickup relays.
Send your parcels to the UK with peace of mind
Since the Brexit came into effect on January1st, the DPD France teams have done everything possible to ensure that shipments to the United Kingdom are carried out smoothly.
DPD France supports all its customers in their preparation for Brexit by providing them with educational materials with all the information needed to ship to the UK successfully. They have also set up a form for their customers to collect the mandatory information to process parcels and their customs formalities.
DPDgroup's subsidiary in the UK, DPD UK, is the market leader and ensures that the goods are delivered to the recipient in the best possible conditions.
A strong environmental and social commitment
DPD has a Corporate Social Responsibility policy that is an integral part of its commitments and annual action plans, in order to reduce its environmental footprint, support associations and promote biodiversity.
Since 2012, the group has been committed to making every delivery carbon neutral, for all its customers, at no additional cost.
"We are aware of the challenges of sustainable development and our duty to "deliver responsibly", and therefore place our environmental and societal commitments at the heart of our corporate strategy. We are mobilizing our teams and resources around these commitments, in order to have a positive and sustainable impact on our environment," insists Samuel Gangnant, General Manager in charge of the CSR policy of DPD France.
DPD's ambition is to deliver to 50 French cities in 100% alternative vehicles by 2025.
Contacts and rates :
To receive the DPD OSV/EUROSIMA price list for the year 2021, please contact Solène Boyries, Purchasing and Shared Services Manager of Outdoor Sports Valley at: firstname.lastname@example.org