ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR WATER SPORTS (M/F)
We are the owner of several e-commerce brands and stores specialized in the trade of sports equipment, articles and textiles: lunettes-de-soleil.fr, monsieurgolf.fr, glisshop.com and glisse-proshop.com. Driven by a merchant's spirit, choice, expertise and commitment are the three engines of our daily life.
We work as close as possible to our playgrounds, in the heart of the mountains and close to the sea in order to practice and train our teams. True enthusiasts, our teams have at heart to satisfy the customers and to advise them within our stores or on Internet via a multilingual customer service.
The position: You are in charge of developing the turnover and profitability of our nautical range (Kite, Wing, Foil, Surf, bodyboard, SUP, etc...). You will define the assortments, create a product range, and ensure the availability of products and their promotion on the various sales channels (web + store). Connected to all departments (marketing, logistics, content, administration), you support the site manager in achieving the company's EBITDA objectives.
- Define the sales & marketing strategy:
- Analyze consumer trends to define product lines in line with the sales and marketing strategy:
- develop the CA,
- develop the margin volume,
- Organize the monitoring of products and market trends.
- Be informed about market developments and customer expectations,
- Define the offer
- Sourcing suppliers and partners
- Facilitate partnership relations with them,
- Negotiate and execute purchasing and replenishment campaigns,
- Negotiate marketing trade budgets and sales events in the field / retail
- Animate the product offer
- Promote and market the goods through the different sales channels (store + web)
- Ensure the training and coordination of the sales pitch in the sales teams
- Define the objectives (development of turnover / margin, improvement of the notoriety and/or the visibility of a product range...).
- Design the implementation of omnichannel commercial events,
- Manage and track performance
- Manage an annual purchasing budget for a product line.
- Carry out & lead the follow-up of the commercial performance of the products (sales, prices, margin)
- Analyze and optimize inventory rotations
- Report on the activity to the hierarchy.
- Suggest changes or adjustments to improve the presentation of the assortment to maximize profitability.
- Holder of a higher education of level BAC +5 of type business school,
- You have a successful experience of at least 5 years in a category manager / department manager position in an e-commerce chain or store network in the sports field which has allowed you to develop a professional network of partners.
- Recognized for your business analysis skills, you like numbers and cross-reference data (sales volume, purchases, inventory management, restocking, supplier performance).
- You are a real Business Developer on a daily basis,
- The mastery of English is a plus considering our international influence.
- You are passionate about the sports we offer.
- Type of contract : CDI
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Schedules: Monday to Friday, some Saturdays around November / December to be expected
- Workplace : Montpellier (34)
- Remuneration: According to profile, fixed + variable package.
- Advantages: health insurance, TR, gift vouchers, mountain rental agreement with partners, employee discount on the company's products.