Description du poste
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 15 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further.
Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the actionsports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking.
We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big. Are you ready to be part of this?
We are searching for an Assistant Manager for Nixon’s London/Newburgh Street flagship store. The right individual needs to be committed to fully participating in continuously growing and promoting the Nixon brand.
- Manages the execution of a store business plan that drives performance and maximizes business opportunities.
- Creates an outstanding shopping environment that connects customers with the Nixon brand.
- Ensures customer service and operational standards are met while following Nixon’s policies and procedures.
- Oversees product flow, markdown execution, and seasonal promotions.
- Prevents inventory shortages with minimal store shrink rate.
- Manages store facility supplies and maintenance issues.
- Meets store operations compliance requirements.
- Communicates relevant store market information.
- Performs additional managerial duties as necessary.
- Highly creative with the ability to drive brand initiatives through innovative action plans.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extraordinary leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service standards.
- Energized to drive results.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Strong problem solving skills with the facility to maintain a clear and professional dialogue at all times.
- Point of Sale (POS) system knowledge.
- Word and Excel proficient.nt.
In order to apply, please submit your application with the reference “London Hiring”.