Description du poste
Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category.
We make accessories to reflect who we are and the life we live. We travel all corners of the globe to experience life and it is through these explorations, the people we meet and the journey to get there that takes shape in the things we create. Fueled by adventures far and wide and often sometimes by those that happen just down the street, we are proud of 20 years of history.
We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best.
Are you ready to be part of this?
The trainee will be part of young and dynamic sales team.
You will be under the supervision of the EMEA Sales Director and be part of key account, online & distributor management.
- Creates product specifications
- Monitors the orderbooks
- Gathers and consolidates sell-through data from EMEA Key Accounts
- Assists in special sale preparation
- Helps with after sales for Key Accounts and Distributors
- Monitors online accounts (product images, descriptions + prices)
- Monitors samples
- Assists in organising sales meeting
- University degree, minimum Bachelor preferably business degree
- You are a team player, efficient and reliable
- You have good organizational and analytical skills and you are proactive
- Requirements: Knowledge of Excel (vlookup + pivot table are a minimum)
- Fluent English and any other European language is a plus
- Driver License required