Description du poste
F-ONE is searching for a Team and PR manager with a passion for watersports.
We are a strong value-based company where passion and commitment are among the core values and teamwork is essential to the way we work.
The Athlete and PR manager will be responsible for:
- The team management of F-ONE’s athletes
- Maximizing F-ONE’s exposure and visibility through Public Relations.
- Managing sales and marketing events
- This role will report to the Head of marketing communications.
You will be based in Montpellier, France and be a part of a global organization.
You can expect to travel several days annually – both nationally and internationally.
- Reporting to the Head of marketing communications, you will be responsible for offering strategic support and guidance to our team riders
- Handling riders’ and opinion leaders’ digital activations together with the Social Media Manager
- Find relevant projects together with the team riders and organize video and photo shooting
- Maintaining and growing long-lasting relationships with team riders and media relations
- Build and maintain both a core and mainstream journalist network
- Distribute content to relevant media outlets
- Distributing press releases to targeted media
- Organizing and participating in events including press conferences and exhibitions
- Defining, planning, and organizing brand photoshoots.
The successful applicant:
- Experience managing and mentoring multiple athletes
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Deep understanding of the watersports’ media landscape and editorial requirements
- A demonstrated record of experience in a role covering media relations
- Excellent prioritization skills and an ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Fluent English mandatory