Description du poste
Anonym SUP recently joined Zodiac Nautic group to accelerate its development.
Our start up is specialized in creating high quality stand-up paddles adapted to all leisure and competitive activities: cruising, racing, surfing, yoga & fitness, fresh water and fishing. Based in Hossegor in France, one of the biggest surfing destinations in the World. Anonym SUP develops an innovative, eco-friendly and beautifully designed range of products that have attracted attention in the industry.
We are specialized in inflatable products, OEM and action sports products.
Found of action sports and nautical activities, talented & highly motivated, you are responsible for the daily management of company’s on-line shops, in terms of order processing, marketing activities, content and community management.
Main duties :
- Website & eCommerce: Update online product database (update products, images, descriptions, prices, stock), orders management & shipment, after-sales, Monitoring sales and taking action to keep up with company’s targets
- Web marketing & Social Media: Maintain and grow our communities in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube, Create engaging social media stories
- On-line advertising campaign: Run social media and search campaigns on product categories – analyze – optimize – report, Execute promotional activities (coupons, discounts, special days etc)
- On line Stock management (update & follow up)
- Showroom: BtoB & BtoC direct sales, customer service (phone & email)
- Banners design: Creates designs, concepts, and layouts for internal banner ads, pushdowns, sales-driven contests, etc.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in communication, business or marketing
- Basics of Photoshop & illustrator
- Creative thinking
- Social media savvy
- Interest for technology and marketing
- Communication skills (French/English)
- Energetic and well organized
- Customer oriented
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Previous proven experience or certifications in any of: social media management, creative design, digital marketing.
- Knowledge of tools like Prestashop, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp, Google Adwords
- Full time trainee (6 months)
- Monthly grant
- Continuous training in marketing tools (i.e. Mailchimp, Facebook Ads, Google, Viber, Prestashop)
- A crucial role in our team with significant prospects
- Friendly, creative and innovative work environment