Description du poste
Kathmandu is a leading global outdoor lifestyle brand whose journey began in Aotearoa New Zealand over thirty years ago, who is ranked No1 for Retail, Hospitality, Tourism & Entertainment in the Australian Financial Review (AFR) Boss Best Places To Work 2022! We’re on a mission to improve the wellbeing of the world by getting more people outdoors, because nature has a positive transformative effect on us all. It makes us more happy, open, free and fun. And that’s why we’re all about creating the best sustainably made outdoor gear – to get people to experience nature’s benefits more often. We’ve been out there for over 30 years living our best lives. Now you can too. Join us on our mission to improve the wellbeing of the world through the great outdoors.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Marketing Coordinator to join us on the journey – reporting to the head of Kathmandu Europe, you will be joining an engaged, supportive, diverse workforce of global professionals. The Regional Marketing Coordinator will be the key point of contact between the Global marketing teams, the PR & Media agencies and our strategic wholesales partners in order to drive all regional marketing activities for Kathmandu.
- Work closely with the Global Trade Marketing Manager to ensure best in-class Account Marketing execution for our strategic wholesale partners
- Work closely with local Marketing agencies (PR and Paid Media) to coordinate and execute marketing plans agreed with the Global Marketing Team and agencies
- Input Global Social Manager on relevant local stories
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behavior (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Track progress with Marketing Managers & Agencies
- Prepare reports by collecting and analysing sales data
- Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as a marketing co-ordinator in a global or regional role
- Experience working with PR agencies and driving PR stories
- Experienced media professional with media buying, digital and seo/sem buying experience
- Retail trade marketing experience
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Why Kathmandu? At Kathmandu your contributions have meaning and can drive change. Across our global offices we’ve invested in creating a community where talented, creative, inquisitive people can grow.
Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, pushing to ask if we’re out there enough and can we do better? We encourage our leaders and teams to bring their best every day.
We believe that business is a force for good and putting people and the planet first. Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do.
- As a Kathmanduer you will have:
- Genuine global career opportunities throughout the KMD Brands
- The chance to work with a group of proactive individuals that make a difference
- A comprehensive induction along with excellent future training and development options