Description du poste
With 30 years of experience and expertise with the Californian, brand Volcom, Liberated Brands distributes and creates quality products with a creative spirit. Liberated Brands Europe is the master licensee for the global outdoor, apparel and accessories brands Volcom, Electric, Captain Fin and Spyder. A young and leading action sports textile company, Liberated Brands Europe is headquartered in South West France.
LIBERATED BRANDS EUROPE is recruiting a fixed term contract as “Operational marketing Assistant” (W/M) to participate to the growth of its brand SPYDER.
Within the marketing department and under the responsibility of the Marketing Director your tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Back office coordination (orders management, shipping, media monitoring, team travels booking, etc…)
- Trade marketing management
- Ambassador/athlete follow-up
- Trade show follow up
- Go to market strategy execution
- Benchmark market review (competition analysis)
- Coordination with US marketing department
- Sales meeting management.
- You have a master’s degree of a business school or a similar training in marketing.
- You are adaptable, autonomous, organized and flexible. You know how to show initiative and appreciate teamwork.
- You are passionate about the world of winter sports as well as the brands of the Liberated Brands group.
- You are fluent in English, Spanish or German would be a plus.
- The possession of a valid driver’s license is mandatory for this job.