Description du poste
Backed by a pro team roster that includes some of the world’s top action sports athletes, DAKINE has been an industry leader in action sports accessories for over 30 years. Founded in Hawaii and based in Hood River, Oregon, DAKINE offers a complete range of innovative products, including sport-specific to street-savvy backpacks, bags, travel gear and accessories. From surf leashes to snowboard technical gloves, going through freeride mountain backpacks, DAKINE offers essential accessories for the ultimate rider!
Learn more about the brand on www.dakine.com!!
Tasks in detail:
The Marketing and Ecommerce intern will assist the European Marketing team. He/She will:
Go to Market (25%)
- Work on retail activations with our B&M, Digital and Omnichannel accounts
- Assists in the creation of tools (POP, banners, GWP sell out operations)
- Coordinate with the graphics team and vendors to create and produce the marketing materials
- Benchmark best practices from competitors
- Help monitor the key projects against seasonal deadlines
Sports Marketing – Communication – Events (40%)
- Coordinate with our Sports Marketing specialists, PR agencies and media for ambassadors, athletes and seeding products orders
- Help collect and select marketing content for our digital channels
- Gather and consolidate magazine featuring Dakine athletes’ ads or product features
- Attend and help organize events, tradeshows and sales meetings
Ecommerce B2C (35%)
- Support the ecommerce coordinator with daily customer service requests (warranty inquiries, order follow-up…)
- Support B2B & B2C digital marketing initiatives
You should be a relaxed team player with the right working attitude. We are looking for a committed person that is ready to work hard within a fast-paced team.
- Autonomous and hands-on. Driving license required
- Pro-active team member
- Proficient with MS Office
- Knowledge in store tools
- Knowledge in digital / social networks and Ecom environment (knowledge in Magento is a plus)
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing, German speaking is a real plus
- International culture, action sports products passionate
CV and cover letter must be sent in English.