Description du poste
Backed by a pro team roster that includes some of the world’s top action sports athletes, DAKINE has been an industry leader in action sports accessories for over 30 years. Founded in Hawaii and based in Hood River, Oregon, DAKINE offers a complete range of innovative products, including sport-specific to street-savy backpacks, bags, travel gear and accessories. From surf leashes to snowboard technical gloves, going through freeride mountain backpacks, DAKINE offers essential accessories for the ultimate rider! Learn more about the brand on eu.dakine.com!!
Tasks in detail:
The marketing intern will assist the European Marketing team. He/she will:
- Work on POP requests, orders and retail activation projects.
- Participate in the organization of the sales meetings, events and tradeshows.
- Coordinate Sports Marketing requests and work closely with the riders
- Organize products seeding and work with media, partners and PR Coordinators across Europe
- Coordinate use of the marketing stock and marketing actions tools
You should be a relaxed team player with the right working attitude. We are looking for a committed person that is ready to work hard within a fast-paced team.
- Willing to travel around Europe.
- Autonomous and hands-on. Driving license required.
- Pro-active team member.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and in writing, German speaking is a real plus.
- International culture, action sports passionate.
- Ready to make your friends jealous with your rad internship.