Description du poste
With 30 years of experience and expertise with the Californian, brand Volcom, Liberated Brands distributes and creates quality products with a creative spirit. Liberated Brands Europe is the master licensee for the global outdoor, apparel and accessories brands Volcom, Electric, Captain Fin and Spyder. A young and leading action sports textile company, Liberated Brands Europe is headquartered in South West France.
LIBERATED BRANDS EUROPE is recruiting an intern as “Operational marketing Assistant” (W/M) to participate to the growth of its brands VOLCOM, CAPTAIN FIN and ELECTRIC.
Within the marketing department and under the responsibility of French & Benelux marketing manager, your tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Working for Volcom, Electric and Captain Fin.
- French & Benelux Operations support (back office, activations and events).
- Support and organization of sales marketing campaigns with KA.
- Retailer marketing intelligence, updating brand pages.
- Assistance and organization of activations or events with our partners.
- Assistance with Art, Event, VSM, Digital, VSM Assets spread requests.
- European Operations support (back office, activations and events).
- Back office coordination (orders management, shipping, media monitoring, team travels booking, etc…).
- You are currently a Master’s student in a business school or similar training in marketing.
- You are adaptable, autonomous, organized and flexible. You know how to show initiative and appreciate teamwork.
- You are passionate about the world of board sports (skate, surf, snow) as well as the brands of the Liberated Brands group.
- You have a very good level of English, Spanish would be a plus.
- The possession of a valid driver’s license is mandatory for this internship.
If you recognize yourself in this internship and would like to take part in this challenge, send your application.