Description du poste
X-Treme Video (http://www.x-tremevideo.com/about) has been distributing extreme sports content for over 20 years and is at the forefront of the rapidly growing digital video industry.
X-Treme Videoowns the largest Multi-Platform Network for extreme sports in the World. The X-Treme Network represents over 500 extreme creators, 50 Million followers & 200 Million Total Network views per month : (http://www.youtube.com/user/XTremeVideo).
Today, XTreme Video produces original content, for Xtreme’s MPN, for broadcasters and for brands looking to be associated with extreme Sports.
Xtreme Video is looking for a production research intern to help develop original programming concepts, and editing amazing videos.
Besides, the intern will support the Network team by contributing in expanding a global network of extreme sports channels on YouTube, Facebook & other platforms.
Your goal will be to:
- research characters and stories, contacting athletes and content creators, outsourcing music, voice-over, clearing archive footage rights, etc
- support acquisitions / network : source and negotiate the rights for YouTube channels, movies and short form videos for distribution and network growth
- apply creative expertise (video editing, watch time optimization, thumbnails, end cards etc) & audience development techniques to optimize raw footage & video content for X-treme’s digital platforms.
You will join a young & dynamic team consisting of passionate extreme sports fans, based in Biarritz, South West France.
- Passionate about digital media and extreme sports.
- Enthusiasm and dedication no matter what the task.
- Great understanding of social networks Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat and especially YouTube, ideally with your own channel.
- Experience of working on video projects/documentaries/adverts/films/TV would be a +
- Final Cut /Adobe Premier/Photoshop / Indesign / Pack Office
- Languages : English + basic French.
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Good writing skills & grammar