Description du poste
We’re starting a new chapter at Nixon to embark on our biggest partnership ever as the exclusive, global licensee for adidas watches, set to launch in 2018. We’re creating a comprehensive range of timepieces in close collaboration with the adidas design teams for Originals and Sport, channeling Nixon’s category-disrupting expertise with the authentic adidas brand DNA. Together we will establish a new paradigm in sportswear timing for the creator.
The ideal candidate must operate with an eager, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial mindset to play a key role helping to build the adidas watch business in Europe. S/he is goal-oriented, well structured and has experience in working with Key Accounts. The person has exceptional communication skills in English and German and a solid understanding of sales / business key figures.
The Sales Manager adidas watches will be responsible for the daily support of retail activities, coordinate and communicate information from the global adidas Team to the EU Sales team, including the compilation of sales reporting, preparing sales materials, and sample processing. S/he will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities and Priorities
- Coordinate and communicate information from the global adidas licensee team to the EU Sales Teams and Distributors.
- Support Sales Teams and Distributors implementing all relevant Sales objectives.
- Coordinate Sales calendar.
- Manage and drive the adidas Retail and Key Account Business.
- Work with the Nixon Key Account Coordinator to ensure that all necessary services are applied.
- Track adidas business and work with the Finance Department on new processes.
- Help the Sales Agents to Forecast their business and collaborate with Finance on relevant updates.
- Serve as the primary contact for the buying team.
- Work closely with Operations and the Customer Service Department to generate an effective work flow.
- Generate market and competitor analysis.
- Coordinate system updates.
- Support E-com department.
- Organize sales meetings and events.
- Help coordinate Marketing Activations.
Professional Skills and Characteristics required
- Bachelor degree in related field (Business, Sales) or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of related Sales and Key Account Management experience.
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the facility to maintain a professional dialogue at all times.
- Understanding of basic financial and inventory measures.
- Fluent in English and German – written and spoken. Any additional language is a plus.
- Microsoft: Excel, Word and PowerPoint – Pivot Tables is a must.
- Experience in the world of sport and fashion is critical. Experience with those markets, consumers and retailers a huge plus.
Personal Skills and Characteristics
The « Sales Manager adidas watches » must bring intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the existing team. The following personal characteristics are vital:
- High level of enthusiasm and passion.
- Results-driven, determined, and flexible, with a strong and disciplined work ethic.
- Progressive thinker that is willing to find creative solutions for diverse issues.
- Deadline oriented with disciplined execution and follow through skills.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Team player with a high standard for quality of work and a “can do” attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with different levels of the organization.
- Hands-on. Must have the ability to roll-up sleeves and get into the details.
The position will be based in Hossegor (France) and requires travel domestically / within Europe (20%).
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter.
For more information on the Nixon brand, please visit us on nixon.com, our Facebook and Instagram.
Nixon is California’s iconic watch brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As
a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all we want to build great product with the world’s
youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share
our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time.