Description du poste
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 15 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further.
Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the actionsports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking.
We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big. Are you ready to be part of this?
Real ambassador of the brand, the sales person participates to the commercial development of the stand by offering an irreproachable service to the clients, by effectively collaborating with the whole team and by conveying a young and dynamic image of the company.
- She/he actively participates to the development of the sales of the stand pursuant to the commercial policy.
- She/he brings a personal and dedicated to each client advice, answering to the expectations and the requests of each one.
- She/he brings an irreproachable client service by the quality of her welcome, her listening and her advice.
- She/he participates to the merchandising and the shop windows establishments in accordance with the instructions
of the company.
- She/he contributes to the attractiveness of the stand and to the notoriety of the brand.
Knowledge / Know-how:
- Product sensibility.
- Knowledge of the selling techniques.
- Mastery of the cashing procedures.
- English mastery.
- Strong commercial temperament.
- Passion for the board sports.
Location : Nixon shop, Neal Street, London.