Description du poste
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 15 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further.
Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the actionsports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking.
We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best.
We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Are you ready to be part of this?
Under the responsibility of the Customer Service Team Leader, you will be in permanent contact with customers and sales representatives of your area and you will deal with orders management.
- You will assist the B2C and B2B crew in their daily operations.
- You will assist the Customer Service Team Leader on reporting: you will establish monthly reports.
- You will take care of orders, with private individuals and with professionals:
– recording and tracking orders,
– communication on stocks and prices,
– management of the service after sales.
You will work closely with other members of the team and the sales force corresponding to the countries you are in charge of.
This internship will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a perfect knowledge of phone business relations.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit in a young and dynamic team.
- You speak English, French (and German) fluently (Italian and Spanish are more than welcomed).
- You have good knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel…).
- Prior experience is not necessary but would be greatly appreciated.