Description du poste
- Serve as the IT Digital Assistant (B2B) for GSM Europe and contribute to all GSM brand commerce businesses, working with brand pro marketing and DTC teams.
- Drive and grow GSM Europe sales and traffic via first-class content and product presentation.
- Enhance, maintain and execute GSM Europe commerce content strategies and executions.
- Coordinate all product uploads whilst ensuring a high standard of product integrity and efficient time to site is maintained.
- Perform daily site audits across brand and banner sites (checking imagery, descriptions, product categories etc.), based on customer feedback.
- Coordinate and publish all product descriptions, product categories, product meta-descriptions, product keywords and product attributes, maintaining an exceptionally high standard of spelling, grammar and accuracy.
- Develop content based on business objectives and ensures that copy is consistent with overall company branding strategy, as well as established copy guidelines for the specific medium.
- Liaise with Brand teams when necessary for product information and imagery.
- Coordinate, upload and assign all product imagery.
- Maintain all brand descriptions, imagery, and digital product attributes.
- Work closely with the ecommerce Photography team to maintain a highly organised image library.
- Recommend and develop content enhancements across all digital content areas (images, keywords, brand copy etc.).
- Analyse and interpret data from in house reports, and marketing tools into actionable decisions to improve content.
- Liaise with DTC teams to ensure content related digital builds and feeds are executed on deadline and error free.
- Work closely with ecommerce Photography, Buying & Merchandise and Marketing teams to ensure a seamless, best-in-class content experience across all GSM Europe’s digital channels.
- Work with the Brand teams to manage the email programme to create digital newsletters & cultivate the database strategy.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time which contribute to the overall success of the Company.
- Qualifications in e-business, marketing, information systems, or similar are essential.
- Exceptional understanding of digital content related concepts. Awareness of digital commerce fundamentals. Ability to work successfully with cross-functional teams.
- HTML knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & French essential and Spanish and/or Italian would be appreciated.
- Understanding of success metrics and ability to measure performance accurately.