Description du poste
REPORTS TO: Senior Director of XTreme Networks
WHO WE ARE
XTreme Video Multi-Platform Network includes 500 Creators, 200M Monthly Views and 50M Social Reach. We produce original 4K and VR content and we bring the Best films and series to worldwide audiences across multi-platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Vimeo, iTunes, Amazon Instant Video and many others.
Video Editor/Asset Manager is a position to manage XTreme’s content assets for distribution as well as to create, pitch and develop original shows/content for XTreme’s digital platforms.
- Partner and collaborate with sales, agency, network, community and analytics teams with great team spirit and cross-functional communication to create original, high quality content based on programming needs.
- Obtain, control, organize and deliver the video assets for distribution: Q/C of source files, label, storage system, metadata tagging etc
- Edit, adjust & encode/transcode digital assets to clients technical specification.
- Account management for top platforms (Itunes, Google Play etc).
- Lead video editing projects for owned and operated platforms that drive audience growth and engagement in collaboration with the network and analytics teams.
- Edit attractive pilots and trailers for with graphics and after effects.
WHO YOU ARE
- A storyteller with an authentic passion for outdoor sports and extreme activities.
- An asset manager with a high level of organization and excellent knowledge in transcoding/encoding.
- An established video editor and digital native capable of sparking audience interest with deep experience in the digital media as well as TV broadcast production and branded content.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- +3 years video editing and media/production experience both in new media and broadcast productions. Branded content experience also a bonus.
- Adobe Premier/Final Cut Pro, Media Encoder, After Effects & Photoshop high level proficiency.
- Knowledge in file storage processes and meta tagging. Knowledge in compression efficiencies.
- Excellent knowledge in transcoding, encoding.
- Familiar with TV and Digital technical requirements.
- Experience editing/shooting/producing VR 360 content & Live a bonus.
- Fluent English and excellent English grammar/copywriting skills are mandatory.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Capacity to work with quick turnaround time on projects in a creative, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of YouTube, Facebook and internet content as well as unscripted content for broadcast needed.
- Strong knowledge about the latest technology, social media trends and tools.
- Be able to identify unique ideas and talent early on and make them accessible to a broader public through successful programming.
APPLICATIONS (Cover letter & C.V) to Bruce WILLIAMS and Ben LISTER.
Follow us on: youtube.com/xtremevideo | facebook.com/XTvideo |twitter.com/xtremevideo | instagram.com/xtremevideo