Research project focusing on boardsports article consumer trends of 15 to 35 year olds, and on boardsports brands and riders salience in seven European countries (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, UK, Switzerland).
Research carried out from September 2009 to September 2010.
Online survey of Surf, Snowboard and Skateboard participants and non-participants.
- 4200 consumers aged 15 to 35.
- 7 countries: France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland.
- A sample of 600 respondents per country.
- 50% men, 50% women
- 2 age groups: 50% 15-25 and 50% 26-35 years old.
- 50% boardsports participants, 50% non-participants (participants = almost 2 boardsports gear bought in the last 12 months).
- 3 living zones: 1/3 urban zones, 1/3 coastal zone, 1/3 mountain zone (global representativeness).
About Arcane Institut: Arcane Institut agency is a market research institute specialized in online quantitative research methods.
Deliverable is: A Power Point presentation summarizing the key facts (129 pages).