INTERNSHIP E-COMMERCE ASSISTANT (M/F)
SDG Distribution is a French company, based in Hossegor and specialized in the marketing of extreme sports items. With 15 years of experience in B2B distribution and around 30 partner brands, SDG is recognized as one of the main players in the board sports and extreme sports sector in Europe. The company distributes some of the most influential brands in the surf (DHD), scooter (Blunt Scooters), surfboard (Carver), longboard (Loaded), motorcycle (EVS Sports, Fasthouse) and bike (NS Bikes) markets.
Job description and missions: As part of our e-commerce development, we are looking for an intern with a "Business School" profile, oriented towards e-commerce and with an affinity for the surf spots, for a minimum of 4 months (starting in March 2022).
This internship is designed for students wishing to carry out varied and versatile missions encompassing all aspects of the management of an e-commerce site.
- SEO content writing
- Optimization of referencing tags
- Follow-up and analysis of the referencing of the sites
- Study of keywords and referencing
- SEO Report Writing: Opportunity Research
- E-commerce and Marketplace operational management:
- Creation of product sheets on our CMS
- Content translation
- User experience improvement
- Inventory management
- Active monitoring of sites
- Site animation: banners, sales, NL, promotional offers
- Moderating and responding to notices
- With a minimum of 2 years of higher education, you are preparing a Bachelor's degree or a Master's degree from a business school, or equivalent.
- Particularly motivated, versatile, organized, dynamic and autonomous
- Interested in e-commerce, board sports and extreme sports
- Good knowledge of web tools (CRM e-commerce, SEO tools, Marketplaces, Excel)
- Perfect command of French and good writing skills.
- Fluent English required. Fluency in other languages may be an asset.