Description du poste
Hoff company, a well-established European Distributor of Lifestyle & Action Sport Apparel & hardgoods, is seeking an Export Sales Manager to be responsible for sales development across Europe (except France, Spain & Portugal) & US territories.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies, policies and plans towards the achievement of agreed targets and objectives for a team of field sales agents and distributors.
- Drive sustainable, profitable sales through effective management and leadership of the Independents Sales team. Determine and drive objectives and targets in agreement with the European Managing Director and in accordance with the European Annual Growth Plan
- Provide direction and support to Salesforce regarding customer selection, management and coverage. Ensure Salesforce equipped to provide retailers with authoritative guidance for range selection in order to achieve optimum distribution
- Ensure Salesforce are equipped with requisite product, pricing and stock availability information, selling materials and samples in a time frame to maximise the selling season;
- Maintain Salesforce Reporting and Monitoring procedures relating to Journey Plans, monthly Sales Reports, and Business Planning, introducing further controls and monitors as appropriate
- Ensure provision of optimum service to Salesforce via effective communication with key internal support functions e.g. customer service, marketing, planning, merchandising
- Produce thorough seasonal & Annual Sales Plans and forecast detailing brands, area profiles; key regional account profiles and plans; product policy; category development plans; volume, pricing and turnover projections.
- Be the primary lead for local trade shows and events, coordinating staffing/product/stand requirements with the sales, marketing and product development teams.
- Submit monthly and Annual Sales Reports, highlighting sales performance information by Salesperson, key accounts and product category, updating sales forecast and identifying any key issues / opportunities and appraising competitor activity
- Provide regular feedback to the Management team covering the marketplace, competitor activity and product development
- Ensure that presentation of brands in store, in print and on line is maximised, is highly visible, and is consistent with brand image and guidelines
- Closely monitor account credit status and work with Salesforce, Credit Control and Customer Service to minimise outstanding debt and Credit-held orders
- Develop and Manage Field Service Rep Force to ensure staff training and visual merchandising opportunities maximised.
- Build-up Export selection of products and sales tools in collaboration with product managers and Marketing team.
- Ensure seasonal market analysis and report Export territories trends and needs to EU head office
- Set up structure of wholesale and retail prices based on margin target.
- Organize brands sales meetings, handle and insure meeting presentations in collaboration with head office team
You’re fluent in English (German is a plus), specialist of Action Sport and Lifestyle markets, you’re driven by challenges and motivated to develop the territories you will be in charge, come to join our teams of passionate people.