Description du poste
Nixon is California’s iconic watch brand, born from action sports culture and always pushing the never been done. As a company we are creative, we are ambitious, we take risks. Above all we want to build great product with the world’s youth as our audience. We collaborate with the best in the business: brands, athletes, retailers, causes. People who share our mindset and our belief that we can make an impact, one detail at a time. We are creating a comprehensive range of timepieces with our dedicated design teams, channeling Nixon’s category-disrupting expertise with authentic outdoor brand DNA.
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF NIXON TEAM?
Nixon needs you to help fulfill new projects in the NIXON world. We are looking for an Operation Assistant for our Logistics department, on a short-term apprenticeship contract, for our European headquarter. Under the responsibility of our Operation supervisor, you will be part of our Logistics projects: being in permanent contact with third-party warehouse(s), assisting for the orderbook management and providing the best services.
You will be part of our Operation team, assisting us with all daily logistics’ tasks, and support the Customer Service. You will help managing EMEA orderbook and inventory:
- Assist inventory count and inventory management
- Participate in supply chain daily tasks, warehouses and service centers optimization
- Ensure supply chain communication flow for orders, returns, demand planning, inventory
- Participate in carrier’s daily management and optimization
- Ensure great communication with customers and partners (phone and email)
- Assist customer service team, and general after sales services with customers
- Help maintaining orderbook up to date and follow up
This position will allow you to discover how a small/medium size business runs and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in an international business environment.
- Short-term Apprenticeship contract – 39 hours per week
With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & logistics knowledge
You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team
You speak well French and are familiar with English
You are familiar with supply chain management and logistics’ operations
You have good knowledge of Microsoft office (especially Excel) and ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus)
You have good organizational skills and are comfortable working with data
Prior experience in Operation/Logistics Management would be appreciated