Description du poste
Kathmandu is an inspirational iconic brand synonymous with adventure, innovation and passion. Our brand purpose is to improve the wellbeing of the world, through the outdoors. We were born out of a passion for the outdoors over 30 years ago, and today we are still getting out there because; outside is where we live out best lives, and out there makes us feel good!
We’re not only about what we sell, but also how we produce our gear and conduct our business each and every day. Sustainability is in our DNA. We take our social and environmental responsibility seriously. We passionately believe in the importance of sustainable product development and running an ethical business.
What is the most important thing in the world? It is people!
This is an exciting opportunity to partner with the authentic people behind our amazing brand. A team of global professionals, a collaboration of diverse backgrounds, languages, experiences and aspirations who put our people and the planet first by:
- Putting sustainability at the heart of everything we do
- Constantly innovating our materials
- Championing diversity and inclusion
- Using our profits to have positive effect on employees, communities and the environment
We’re on the hunt for a UK Sales Manager who will be the person on the ground for Kathmandu driving the business through our wholesale partners.
- Deliver sustainable growth by developing and executing a strategic sales and GTM plan for UK&IR in line with the European sales strategy defined by the Europe Sales Manager.
- Attainment of financial targets for the UK & IR including revenue and margin.
- Take part in selecting the regional product assortment for the DTC e-comm site and wholesale channel with the Europe Sales Manager.
- Provide to the Europe Sales Manager the planning of category budgets, option count and depth of buy within categories.
- Work closely with the Europe Sales Manager to manage regional sell through and build markdown propositions when necessary.
- Manage excess inventory levels to a minimum by developing a seasonal exit strategy validated by the Europe Sales Manager.
- Manage and report the DTC sales and promotions plan and optimise for traffic and revenue.
- Provide outstanding service/account management to all retail partners.
- Ensure timely and relevant business reports with a particular focus on the strategic accounts.
- Work as a trusted partner with local and global internal company network to exchange initiatives, best practices and Market Knowledge to optimise the overall Company performance.
We can’t wait to meet you!
As a passionate people person with a customer centric ethos, you will also share our excitement and passion for outdoor adventure and travel. In addition, you will have;
- 5 to 10 years wholesale or retail experience
- Strong commercial skills with a successful field experience
- Track record of driving business to exceed sales targets & budgets.
- Gained experience in visual merchandising and/or instore presentation
- Tertiary qualification in business discipline
- Worked in the area of training and/or selling
- Knowledge of the sports and/or outdoor industry
Kathmandu offers flexible working options, including the option off to enjoy the weekend a little early.
Review of resumes will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Role located in the UK/Manchester
Permanent contract, full time